FCI VISION FOR FAMILIES
The Family Connects International (FCI) team seeks to build lasting community collaborations to ensure equitable outcomes for each and every newborn. FCI trains local community partners on how to provide entrusted care and local referrals for families with newborns using the evidence-based Families Connects Model. As a universally offered program, all the families with newborns in implementing communities can receive a Family Connects home-visit for free.
Occupational Summary: The Family Connects International Implementation Specialist delivers a range of direct implementation supports, including serving as the lead expert of the Family Connects evidence-based model to community partners. This position may also lead or assist with the development of implementation tools, measures, processes and learning resources that may be useful to community and state partners or to team members providing implementation support. This position supports development of the scope of work and contracting process for new or renewing contracts, manages the community partnership relationship through the phases of development from inquiry through to expansion and serves as the lead point of contact for community partners in the Family Connects community partner network. This position serves as a member of the Implementation team and is supervised and supported directly by the Senior Manager, Implementation Operations, who reports to the Associate Director of Community Partnerships.
- Provide support and guidance to community partners throughout the implementation phases of the Family Connects evidence-based model, including the planning and facilitation of regular monthly or bi-weekly technical assistance calls;
- Manage multiple complex timelines, including documentation and reporting of key contract deliverables;
- Collaborate with FCI cross-functional team members to ensure coordination and alignment of internal resources;
- Prepare for, lead and/or actively participate in implementation process improvement work groups, model presentations, and/or conferences;
- Attend all FCI required meetings and training sessions, including a monthly in-person all staff meeting, participating and/or facilitating as necessary;
- Interaction with all FCI colleagues and community partners in a highly collaborative and professional manner;
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel.
- Required Qualifications:
- Education/Training: Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., healthcare administration, public policy, public administration, social work, psychology, or public health with quality improvement/systems emphasis) or equivalent work experience and with proficiency in implementation science and project management.
- Ability to attend on-site meetings 1-2 times each month. Additional on-site days and travel as determined by supervisor and/or leadership.
*Preference given to candidates who meet the criteria for Advanced or Senior Implementation Specialist
Implementation Specialist, Senior
- 6- years or more of experience in program management including in a leadership capacity
- At least 6 years of experience in a senior role leading teams and managing staff in providing technical support
- At least 6 years of experience in stakeholder engagement and facilitation
- Proficiency level knowledge of implementation science with proficiency in project management, leadership, and quality improvement
Implementation Specialist, Advanced
- 3-5 years or more of experience with increasing responsibility in program management, including in a leadership role
- 3-5 years or more of experience with increasing responsibility in an implementation role for an evidence-based model across multiple communities of varying size and complexity
- 3 years or more of experience in stakeholder engagement and facilitation including leading high-level meetings
- Demonstrated proficiency in complex implementation planning and working knowledge of project management, leadership, and quality improvement
- 1-3 years of experience in the implementation of an evidence-based model with increased responsibility 1-3 years of experience providing technical support and consultation
- Growing proficiency in implementation planning, project management, stakeholder engagement and quality improvement
Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 15% travel.
Physical Requirements: Extended sitting (up to 8 hours per day). • Keyboarding, • Ability to work in different (changing) locations. • Ability to move or lift at least 50 pounds. • Ability to climb stairs. • Ability to perform duties in an active environment with changes in climate and noise level. • Requires regular kneeling, bending, and sitting on the floor. • Drive in all types of weather. • Ability to travel by air, train, and car.
Salary: $60,000-80,000 based on experience
FCI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.